Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through Code of Conduct Bureau invites application from suitably qualified citizen to apply for the various vacants job position the the ministry below:
About Code of Conduct Bureau
The CCB was established in Nigeria in 1979 during the Second Republic after 13 years of military rule by the founding fathers of the first post-military constitution. The 1979 Constitution provided a list of Codes of Conduct for public officers.
The Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Chapter 58 LFN 1990 gave the Bureau the mandate to establish and maintain a high standard of public morality in the conduct of government business and to ensure that the actions and behaviour of public officers conform to the highest standards of public morality and accountability.
To implement the above mandate, section 3, part of the Third Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended has provided an enabling legal environment for the bureau to:
- Receive declarations by public officers under paragraph 12 of part 1 of the fifth schedule to the constitution.
- Examine the declaration in accordance with the requirements of the code of conduct or any law.
- Retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe
- Ensure compliance with and where appropriate, enforce the provisions of the code of conduct or any law relating thereto.
- Receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of the provision of the code of conduct or any law in relation thereto, investigate complaints and, where appropriate, refer such matters to the code of conduct tribunal.
- Appoint, promote, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over staff of the code of conduct bureau in accordance with the provisions of an act of the National Assembly enacted on that behalf and
- Carry out such other functions as may be conferred upon it by the National Assembly
CCB Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment must possess any of the following:
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply For CCB Recruitment
- Visit official website: http://www.ccb.gov.ng/Applicants
- Provide all your scanned document
- create your account
- Upload your document
- and click “Submit”
If you have any questions concerning Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.